!llegal TINT

I cant say where in houston I am, but I just got here in Dec. The shop I'm stuck at makes me tint 5% and 20% on most of the cars.Thats at least 5 a day even in winter!I'm not stayin' but for now it's the best pay I know of .they are toooo cheap,too. a real flea market mentality. I feel I'm whorin the already bruised market by doing such a nice job for 80 bucks a 4dr! :dunno anyway maybe I'm just venting, but I'm ready to git outta there before :spit comes in! gotta go 2 work now I'll check for encouraging suggestions when I get home .

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber

If someone makes you go rob a bank with them then you become an accessory to breaking the law. I am trying to see how that would be any different when an employer makes an employee help them break the law... :dunno

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

are they east indians?....im picturing indians anyway. thats weak man, I'd say open your own place but with those guys slangin for nothing im sure you charging the right prices for your time and talent wont go over well with the customers. Unless they got a bad rep ( probably not with 5 rides a day) you could let the clients know your gonna start it on your own and do it right and better

are they east indians?....im picturing indians anyway.  thats weak man, I'd say open your own place but with those guys slangin for nothing im sure you charging the right prices for your time and talent wont go over well with the customers. Unless they got a bad rep ( probably not with 5 rides a day) you could let the clients know your gonna start it on your own and do it right and better

[*]369682

idont really understand your post ..what I'm getting is you are telling him to steal his bosses customers...glad you dont work for me....

I say if your not happy doing what you are doing find other work ....for someone else or for yourself...but to be getting payed and steer his customers to you makes you a theif.

just how I see it as a shop owner

Archived