!llegal TINT

its really hard to say, if you're making good money it would be a good idea to stay, regardless of the tint you do. you're just following orders. it would be extremely hard to try and compete with your boss because like you said, you get great work for 80.00. even if you were to leave he must have a good rep that would keep the customers coming back, even if they got some new kid in there slapping up dirt. it would take at least a whole year for his rep to go down and then thats where you would come in. if you can save up enough money to hold you down for a year, then quit and open up when his shop goes down the drain.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Kats, thought you were leaving for work...

Are you playing hookie today?? What hours do you work?? How many days a week??

Do you ever do legal work?

I would love to know what side of town you are in!

[*]369680

they don't open till 10ish.I work tue thru sat. the shop is north side,I live in Spring.

[*]369947

Well Spring would be a great place to open a new shop. I have thought about it myself. But running 2 shops would be difficult.

Good luck to ya :? We are in Humble, east of you! If you are ever on this side of town stop in and say hi :DD

[*]370236

Thanks! I try to explore (get lost) on mondays. I'll get lost over there one of these days!

Guest tintmaster1
I cant say where in houston I am, but I just got here in Dec. The shop I'm stuck at makes me tint 5% and 20% on most of the cars.Thats at least 5 a day even in winter!I'm not stayin' but for now it's the best pay I know of .they are toooo cheap,too. a real flea market mentality. I feel I'm whorin the already bruised market by doing such a nice job for 80 bucks a 4dr! :DD anyway maybe I'm just venting, but I'm ready to git outta there before  :?  comes in! gotta go 2 work now I'll check for encouraging suggestions when I get home .

[*]369668

Do you're self a faver get the hell out of houston asap! The whole town stinks the traffic sucks and to many !llegal mexicans! I'm telling you please get out while you can. I would'nt wish houston on my worst enemy!

I cant say where in houston I am, but I just got here in Dec. The shop I'm stuck at makes me tint 5% and 20% on most of the cars.Thats at least 5 a day even in winter!I'm not stayin' but for now it's the best pay I know of .they are toooo cheap,too. a real flea market mentality. I feel I'm whorin the already bruised market by doing such a nice job for 80 bucks a 4dr! :DD anyway maybe I'm just venting, but I'm ready to git outta there before  :?  comes in! gotta go 2 work now I'll check for encouraging suggestions when I get home .

[*]369668

Do you're self a faver get the hell out of houston asap! The whole town stinks the traffic sucks and to many !llegal mexicans! I'm telling you please get out while you can. I would'nt wish houston on my worst enemy!

[*]370523

focken redneck racist biatch......

Guest tintmaster1
You can always think of it this way... You where looking for a job before this one? :DD

[*]369672

just moved here from OKC. havent looked 4 a job in over 5 years!

[*]369677

Hey kats come back to the okc we still luv ya ! but remember this - houston=run away! run away! :?

You can always think of it this way... You where looking for a job before this one  :DD

[*]369672

just moved here from OKC. havent looked 4 a job in over 5 years!

[*]369677

Hey kats come back to the okc we still luv ya ! but remember this - houston=run away! run away! :DD

[*]370527

RACIST PRICK. :?:?:?:?

Guest tinttyme-formulaone
I cant say where in houston I am, but I just got here in Dec. The shop I'm stuck at makes me tint 5% and 20% on most of the cars.Thats at least 5 a day even in winter!I'm not stayin' but for now it's the best pay I know of .they are toooo cheap,too. a real flea market mentality. I feel I'm whorin the already bruised market by doing such a nice job for 80 bucks a 4dr! :evileye anyway maybe I'm just venting, but I'm ready to git outta there before  :duck  comes in! gotta go 2 work now I'll check for encouraging suggestions when I get home .

[*]369668

I loose revenue everyday b/c I will not tint !llegal. Tinting !llegal does nothing but jepordize the entire industry. Yeah, it aquick buck, but for how long if your state legislators decide to ban any after-market window film in your state. Then everybody looses. Window film in some sences already has a bad name. Some people think the only reason to have window film is to hide something !llegal. I refuse to tint !llegal and I encourage other not to. Anyone that makes you tint !llegal is not a professional and I would consider a change of location. Is your boss scared that if he dosen't tint !llegal that he will loose busisness? By the way his prices are cheating the real professional like yourself and other professional shops. Your boss need to step up and be legal and be competive with other shop's prices or his he afraid that a real shop will put him in the umeployment line. Sounds like a dirt merchant. As far as tinting !llegal; all it takes is somebodys child to get killed and the officer working the wreck to say "They would have seen that car if the windows were not so dark". Do you want that on your conceince, never mind the police and th attorny.

Archived