nfl free agents

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did the chargers really only offer brees three mil?

[*]381771

they offered him 2-3mil gauranteed money and an additional 8 mil in incentives that he would recieve if he played 75% of the snaps. he wanted 10 mil up front in garaunteed money. I like the guy and all but man you just came off an injury to your throwing arm and you cant throw untill june. brees says he is in better shape than from before and he would be able be the starting qb for the chargers. if he was so confident then why didnt he just sign with the chargers he would of got the 10 mil he wanted. the chargers were just protecting themselves in case he wouldnt be able to play. I really think he was hurt by the chargers first offer but hey its a business and they are protecting their business. he also has an agent which alot of team dont like. espn was saying alot of teams dont want to deal with his agent because he plays alot of games and lies alot. I hope brees does well with the saints

I'd like to see brees back but all we need is some one who can throw accurately under 25 yards.

[*]382003

the reason brees was inaccurate was becuase he is short, he has to peak over the lineman to see people and I think that hurt us a couple time. I would of liked to see brees back also though. I liked im but the saints gave him 10 mil garaunteed, I would of took the money too. but I am interested in seeing rivers playing also. I think he will be ok once he gets some playing time.

Guest pmuzik
I see the Cowboys released Keyshawn-to get out of paying him his 5 million next year-AND to make room for T.O. :wall  :spit

[*]382171

:wall MDog 's gonna love that

Archived