Differnt types of FILMS

I have been using one brand of film faithfully (lulu's) for the past 3 years and was wondering about adding some other brands of films to the mix. My question is: How do I know how many of each film to buy since each brand has different lines of films???

How do you guys/gals handle this if you all are using different film brands and lines? How would I know which lines to carry? Should I just order different lines of a certain brand in different vlt? So lost here.

try johnsons inexpencive and? good quality easy to shrink get the silloette its metalized

[*]390023

True but it ain't colour stable in our land and rear screens are showing signs of tint cancer nowdays.

Why change when you're on a good thing? :dunno

Devil

[*]390024

Devil! What is color stable in Your area? Just interesting....

Why a second line my friend? Have you thought about another line of LuLu? Why not invest into them on a cople of differnt lines get it cheaper and push a company you trust and believe in. Plus I was thinking warranty would be a bit more of a task also. Just my two cents.

Guest Readyman

Why are you looking for a second line of film?

LuLu makes a quality product so if you are going to pick up a second line what are you looking to accomplish by doing so?

If you want a lower cost brand to offer then look at films that cost less. (Hanita, Johnson)

If you have 3 competitors in the area and they all carry LuLu so what to create some seperation there quite a few brands (Solarguard, 3M)

Keep in mind that by having mulitiple lines you will have twice the inventory to carry.

Archived