03 accord coupe

Guest VaTinterPMan

Guest VaTinterPMan

I have a accord to tint and I looked at the car and it seems like it is going to be a pain to tuck so I figure to pull the panels and reccomendations on that idea??? :dunno

there is a hidden screw behind the interior door release handle. also lift up the rubber cover on the arm rest pocket and remove that screw also. then stick somethng inbetween the door and metal door at the bottom and pop the plactic things all the way around the panel.

They are real easy after you do one the first time. The door panel plastic pop pins are REAL TIGHT the frist time. I just grab the bottom pocket and give it a yank and it pops them loose.

oh yeah also pop the little black triangular piece off at the top front of the panel, the piece right above the panel then slide up after you get all that stuff loose.

Also I love useing the E-Z reach it gets behind tight gaskets like no other man! Try it youll leave a lot more panels on. Order a couple if you do get them they break very easy cause they are so thin. And they are less expensive through my film company.

http://www.44tools.com/merchant2/merchant....egory_Code=misc

Archived