how long until.

Guest chima07

Guest chima07

I just got my driver and passenger done 35% and was wondering how long till I can roll them down. Been sitting in 90 degree heat for 2 hours then garaged for 18 hours and its average temp has been about 78 degrees. Need to know asap and the person heated them on there fairly well.

Guest zolar
I just got my driver and passenger done 35% and was wondering how long till I can roll them down. Been sitting in 90 degree heat for 2 hours then garaged for 18 hours and its average temp has been about 78 degrees. Need to know asap and the person heated them on there fairly well.

[*]398797

they may be cured by now

but I would wait another 24 hours to make sure :spit

depends on the film and the install too

Guest MidcoastMW

Depends how they squeegee Luigi. In that weather tho, I say roll em down. If you mess them up, take it back to the tint shop and tell em tintdude sent ya. :spit

how about just using your a/c or the vents if you got no a/c.........I tell my customers this time of year 3 days ....you should be good when you pick up the vehicle.....however why take a chance....ifit was close cut it may have a better chance of pealing up more than if it was tucked under mldgs....sweat it out....how long did they tell you to leave them up....call them and ask if they didnt tell you....I'm sure they told you something...

Guest VOLTRON

leave it in direct sunlight all day and I would say by the end of the day you will be ok. If you roll them down to soon it will peel the film and YOU will have to pay to get it redone. Just wait 48 hours and keep it in the sun, dont garage it until night time.

Archived