2000 taurus/sable

Guest Guest_tintinfool_*

Guest Guest_tintinfool_*

wondering the best technique to tape the roll ups, and best type of tape to use. is the rear decent to shrink? one peice? I use the dryer sheet method.. any info is appreciated.. thx

Guest Guest_tintinfool_*

so, just run the tape around the perimiter of the window? or more like just the vertical sides..and once its done will the tape still come off easily? I guess what im saying is should I tape the entire channel? or just the fuzzy part..lol

Guest MidcoastMW

definatly pull the panels on that car!!!!!!!!!!! Its very simple, then you can also simply pop off that black plastic trim that runs around the frame of the door. Trust me this makes life waaaaaaaaaay easier on this car. After you pull all that stuff off, tape tape tape!!! :bingo

oh, and pull that rear deck too!! No cut-outs!! :bingo

Guest tintinfool

thx for the tip.. the rear tray came out presto!..lol easier than I thought,also took apart the rear doors had some trouble with the back part of the glass tho, so I took the seal out,left it in the leading edge on the front an taped it, went with out a hitch.. but im still havin probs with the front roll ups..tackling the back glass tomora,maybe redo the others, not happy with em..lol

does any one else do that? I am too picky I think but I have high expectations of quality..well, the tips help muchos appreciados!! :bingo

Archived