Tinting a TSX

Guest julesboy

Guest julesboy

Sorry for my previous thread it was way too long. So here's to keeping it simple...

I'm looking for a reliable tinting place in Los Angeles. Have looked in the registry of tinters on this website. There doesn't seem to be anyone in Los Angeles or the westside. Anybody know of a good place to get my TSX tinted?

What are peoples thoughts on the felt liners so it doesn't scratch the tint. Do you really need it?

Anyone used Ceramic tint or Formula One Pinnacle tint? Apparently you don't need the felt if you use this specific type of tint. Any thoughts?

Thx

Guest vclimber
Anyone used Ceramic tint or Formula One Pinnacle tint? Apparently you don't need the felt if you use this specific type of tint. Any thoughts?

Thx

[*]402405

Automotive is so much more about what kind of look you like and on some cars the ceramics films look really nice. I'm not going to go into the RF debate but the solar performance is really good, I personally drive a vehicle with ceramic on it and it looks very neutral and rejects a lot of solar energy. For me that is what matters on that particular vehicle.

:thumb you need felt. even if they warranty against scratching it's still going to be a pain in the azz for you to go back every time the films does get scratched. and it's will happen unless you are @nal about cleaning your gaskets.....which no one is. :thumb except may tintyoda :bingo

Archived