is this shitty tint?

Guest ctru34

Guest ctru34

ok I have GILA xtreme limo, stealth black 2.5% light transmission, I got a roll at autozone for like 15 bucks. how much shittier is this stuff then the stuff that you pros always talk about? and does this stuff heat shrink the same as the "good stuff"? thanks

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CloudWalker

No no and no.. thats is the ultimate f-up throughout the tinting industry. Gila should be punished for even the thought of making that terrible product. I'll bet it turns purple and bubbles off the glass in 6 months tops. have fun takin that s**t off my friend.

Guest Spesh

15 dollars for a roll of film, even if it is sh***y it is very cheap........you couldn't make a roll for that much yourself

Ps: I wouldn't use it though.

do you have a buddy who has a jeep cherokee? Did he tint his windows himself? Did he post some pics on his website? And did the pics show him in the reflection on the glass?

All joking aside, take the Gila "Peela" film back and get a refund and don't EVER go into that store again.

Guest ctru34

hey thanks alot, so is it just that the gila wont last that long? is there any difference with the application? like is the good stuff easier to put on? thanks

Guest S and S

I had a guy with a crotch rocket that brought his windshield to me with some blue GILA that he bought at auto zone to put on it.....It was a challenge...ask yourself this question...How Many Packs Do You Think You Will Need Because Trust ME Around Here It Is On 24" x 6.5'....Not Enough....

Archived