Do you use a UV meter in selling flat??

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

wellll--- she's got 1 sister.How picky are ya?I'd say she is a couple of steps up from a goat,but, a whole flight of stairs down from jessica simpson. hahahahaha.she is single by the way.

Guest zolar
wellll--- she's got 1 sister.How picky are ya?I'd say she is a couple of steps up from a goat,but, a whole flight of stairs down from jessica simpson. hahahahaha.she is single by the way.

daumm the whole flight of stairs :lol2

oh well... it was worth a shot :beer

Guest darkdan

Be careful what you say on the internet! Keep in mind you're now related to her.

The nice thing is, she comes with a turn-key family. So you're all set.

(I can say that, because technically, I'm not related to her)

Guest Key West

I used to use a BTU meter. Throw up a piece of film and compare heat coming thru glass, and tint. But BTUs are just numbers that most customers cannot understand.

SO.... I bought a laser thermometer. I find an object getting blasted by the sun (generally the floor), take the temperature, then put up a piece of film to cover that area. I make my sales presentation, then I say, "Lets see just how well this works" and retake the temp. They may not understand BTUs, but they can sure as h@ll understand a 20 degree difference in degrees farenheit!! :beer

Archived