what GLASS CLEANER do you recommend for tint?

Guest edster922

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

you said glass,not film.for the record,I sell sun gard also,and have a good relationship with them.My rep is the first to admit that they have had their problems in the past and are working really hard to make some changes all around.I don't givadarn who or what says it's o.k. to use windex,I aint buying it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great you have a good rep with SG. I remember their film in the 80's I think it was called Graphite. Looked great and didn't last even if Windex wasn't used.

You don't have to buy into the Windex is safe idea but why not your buying into the SG is quality idea aren't you?

You don't have to buy into the Windex is safe idea but why not your buying into the SG is quality idea aren't you?

:hmmm:beer:spit:krazy:lol6

I have spoken with the local rep. He was 6 months into the film business. I was 12 yrs. They may be trying, but most of my re-tints were under 3 yrs. and they were subbed to me by the selling shop with original receipt (they no longer tint, wonder why).

As for windex removing tint, nearly anything wet or abrasive on the glue side of the tint will remove it. Even water. Ever seen anyone steam a back glass? :hmmm

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
That's great you have a good rep with SG. I remember their film in the 80's I think it was called Graphite. Looked great and didn't last even if Windex wasn't used.

I use very little sg,mostly Llumar ,mmm , Global, Advantage,Suntek.these I consider my Quality lines of films.Not to be taking anything away from SG :krazy

Archived