Nice way to start the day

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest nautiboi73

u know "Its hard out there for a Pimp" :beer

where did they need those front winders done again :lol2 j/k

wish I would have taken more pics of my pain in tha arse customers car.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintdawg

Tell her ?go ahead and take me to court BUT, when I win, AND I WILL, you can pay me for a days lost wages.? You can do that. Make sure you drop these phrases, ?extortion?, ?harassment?, ?counter suit.? She will probably give up.

Stand strong brother.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Thanks eveyone for your support.I know you guys are right and she doen't have a leg to stand on,but it is so aggravating. To top it all off, it has my wife very upset. As of today , we are making changes in our buisness practice to ensure that an incident of this nature is avoided in the future.

Tell her ?go ahead and take me to court BUT, when I win, AND I WILL, you can pay me for a days lost wages.? You can do that. Make sure you drop these phrases, ?extortion?, ?harassment?, ?counter suit.? She will probably give up.

Stand strong brother.

:beer

Thanks eveyone for your support.I know you guys are right and she doen't have a leg to stand on,but it is so aggravating. To top it all off, it has my wife very upset. As of today , we are making changes in our buisness practice to ensure that an incident of this nature is avoided in the future.

You seem very nice and professional, and imo, it would be hard to improve on your business practices, other than maybe a sign off sheet. How do you cover for ignorance, or scam artists. I put together a sign off sheet at which I indicated which film was to be applied to which windows for my office manager to use when I was unavailiable. The sheet included a top view of a car with the doors open, so that the type could be written on each door. The customer signs and receives a copy. It was more for our use than the customer, because of the quality of our help. But, it could very easily be used for this type of customer. I dont check to verify that the person who brings me the car is the driver of the car. All I care about is doing a good job for whoever is paying for the job, ex. father paying for daughters car. We dont use it right now, but some of you guys and gals horror stories might make me start back next week when my vacation is over.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

thanks big money.I went to my neighbors body shop and got 2 catalogs that sell signoff sheets for that very reason. their websites are-www.gabp.com/automotive. well I don't see one for the other

Archived