intro

Guest spunkin82

Guest spunkin82

Good morning everyone, let me start off saying that I am not a tinter, nor have tried on my own. :lol6 I admire the work and would leave it to the professionals to do their art work, but I must admit that not all tinters skilled and talented since it's an art. I learned alot from this website and I find it very interesting, and maybe want to learn.

After reading the posts I decided I would leave it up to you guys to tint the cars and shouldnt waste my time for failure. but when I got my car tinted I was still disappointed. I got it tinted this saturday with lots of contamination and few scatches. I didnt have the time to get it fixed but noted to the tinter and told me to come back. The place was very dirty and I think that's why there was so much contamination. the tint is life guarantee so I guess that's the only good thing about it. I dont want to keep making trips to get them retinted, does anyone else recommend a place in long island NY around port washington area?

I dont think the guy admires his work at all, but simly sees it as a job. he's lines were not straight and I guess it's my fault that I am very anoy into details.

Guest spunkin82

ahhhh I didnt know the site had this information. one of them might be... Gennaro a.k.a. Solar Solutions <---- I might give them a call and keep them as future reference. Thanks guys

Archived