how's it come off??

Guest jtm999

Guest jtm999

Super @nal customer alert!! I've got a customer coming in next week to have a drivers window redone on a 2002 explorer sport trac because of a very minor crease at the buttom of the window under the part of the door panel that sits higher than the rest. He's out there trying to show it to me with his nose up to the glass saying "I saw it yesterday". Anyways I agreed to do it over and want to pull the panel so it will be as clean as humanly possible, does it come off similar to the old style F150?

Guest willie
redo it . :lol6

take your time....... :inot

:lol2

take your time........ :gasp

read the question....... :inot

To answer the question I dont know I've never pulled that panel :lol2

Guest tinterjim
comes off like an old ranger. 1-2 screws then lift panel upwards . gemove gasket , tint , reverse and replace panel

I've never gemoved a panel before :inot How do you do that, and what is it........ :inot ........ :gasp

BTW yea, just redo it to make him/her happy and get them outta your face. :lol2

comes off like an old ranger. 1-2 screws then lift panel upwards . gemove gasket , tint , reverse and replace panel

:gasp It'll make for a cleaner install :inot

I personally wont tint one of those without removing the pannel because its to easy to fugg the tint up hanging it with those pannel front corner up like at least two inches above the bottom of the glass same with the explorer :DD !

Guest S and S

The last one I did had a screw behind where the power window switch is...had to pull the little panel part out and one up and to the right under there

Archived