Since I'm bored and don't want to go home...

Did these the other day

2007 GL450, hot, very hot, the doors have something metallic in between the lamination, crazt stuff.

tint003.jpg

tint002.jpg

tint001.jpg

2006 Sti, I love these cars, took like 40 minutes start to finish

tint005.jpg

tint006.jpg

tint011.jpg

tint012.jpg

2006 330i, makes me miss my BMW's. I've done a lot of these lately and they are cake, PM me if you want some tips.

tint013.jpg

tint010.jpg

tint007.jpg

pretty self explanitory, the Pontiac Vibrator

tint009.jpg

tint008.jpg

And what would an easy day be without this pain in the pee pee, although taking off the panels actually saves a lot of time.

tint014.jpg

I'm actually taking the pictures to compile a photobook of what different films look like, possibly help save from those people that take like 40 minutes to pick something out. The samples all look the same to me, probably to them too.

Guest FIREMAN68
Did these the other day

And what would an easy day be without this pain in the pee pee, although taking off the panels actually saves a lot of time.

tint014.jpg

I like this one the best... how did ya get the clouds look to it :beer jk. nice jobs bro.

Did these the other day

tint014.jpg

I like this one the best... how did ya get the clouds look to it :beer jk. nice jobs bro.

hahha, stencil and some chrome spray paint.

Did these the other day

tint014.jpg

I like this one the best... how did ya get the clouds look to it :bingo jk. nice jobs bro.

hahha, stencil and some chrome spray paint.

Hrmmm, I've seen that art before... :beer

A couple from this afternoon, I did tint and a windshield for my little cousin's first vehicle, he's 15, it's a 1992 Jeep for anyone curious, this is 40/28 NR Supreme, the new one from SolarGard, it has an awesome color, I think it will be a perfect match for domestic vehicle privacy glass.

tint015.jpg

tint017.jpg

And an SRT-4, I think I've done nearly every one in town, hahaha, tomorrow I'm putting some stripes on my buddy's 500+hp SRT-4, pics to come.

tint018.jpg

The Man,

Can you break up the time for me when you can complete a WRTX STI in 40 mins?

That's good going. :spit

Devil

no need to pull the panels, no need to shrink, you can have the 4 doors installed in 15 minutes. Nothing to pull apart in the back, 5-7 minutes to prep and shrink the back, another minute or two to clean up the mess and smoke a cigarette, then 10 minutes to clean, prep the backglass, install the film, squeegee and hard card it and throw it in the sun although there shouldn't be any fingers popping up though. If you cur the patterns about 1/8th short on the bottom it will just barely tuck under the rubbers. I <3 tinting subarus. I'm young though, so I move pretty good. That Jeep took my 2.5 hours including replacing the windshield, and I pulled the quarters and backglass, which I think probably saved me time anyways since I wasn't starting a pile of wasted patterns on the floor. I s**t myself because I had alotted myself 4 hours for it. The Jeep and the neon came in at 1pm, had them done by 4:30, replaced a door glass in a 2006 300c by 5pm and did a star repair some time during the Neon.

STi 4 door in 40 mins? not in my shop. frameless windows = shaved. got to give the edges some time to dry

Sorry I'm still having a time trying to get my head around how a no gap edge on a Subaru can be shut without peeling.

Especially in regard to the rear doors where the glass pivots back into the "B" pillar. :bingo

Any you don't get get any comebacks? Wow.

Devil

Archived