does tinting 06 Accord make the car more noisy

Guest joe4tint

Guest joe4tint

Hi,

I read somewhere online that someone's Accord became more noisy inside after they tinted the car. He said this was caused because felt needs to be used (to replace the factory panels?) before window tint can be applied (otherwise scratches occur).

>> Is this true?

>> Has anyone experienced increased noise insdie the car after they tinted their Accord?

Thanks,

Joe

The only thing that would make that car noisy after film install would be improperly replacing the the panels or accidentally dropping a tinting tool like a squeegee or something down into the panel and being too lazy to fish it out . Can only guess but these are possibilities. :spit

Guest joe4tint

Thanks for all the replies. I want to get tinting done and I am doing my homework to make sure there will be no problems with it.

I am in San Diego.

>> is there anything I can do to make sure that nothing has been dropped in the door? Or that the panels have been installed properly? I guess I could find a reputable shop - but just in case.

Thanks again.

Joe.

Guest outkast tinter

I have heard this before, and it was from the tinter actually cutting out the rubber seals to avoid felting, and ultimately scratching the tint. Road noise went way up though :DD

Archived