I shoulda done a walk around.. this is gonna cost me

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

a mercedes 500 came by today...lokked like double glass on the sides and the rear window looked like it had a factory film on there...wierd, great lookin volvo...I like those seats :wall

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Yeah 5 -0 , I think you broke it ,too. Laminated glass+novice tinter=broken glass. Not trying to bust your balls or anything,just want you to be straight up with us.

think about it, to me , it doesn't make alot of sense for a customer to bring in a car to get tinted if the windows aint right in the car, especially a nice car like that.

found a better shot of the int.

95012.jpg

Sweet car :nope

Noticed the big foot, or whatever its called in the back seat. Bought one years ago when I first started. I find it scratches tint very easily. I remember it costing a good 30-40 bucks, wouldent mind getting some use out of it. What do u use it for? Isnt a bulldozer or side swiper more practical for the lower part of back windows?

1pec -

I can see how you came up with that theory especially with me even showing it to an auto glass guy that stopped by. All I can tell you is I respect the folks here for the info they all share with me and I have no reason to lie or be dishonest. I have no need to impress anyone, my word is worth more to me than being flamed for breaking a window.

If you'd had a background on the customer you would understand the situation. The Saginaw Chippewa Tribe is near where I live and members of the tribe receive roughly 70k a year. They buy lots of cool stuff and beat the crap out of it. I have sold nearly 6k of stuff to one person alone with an SRT8 Charger. A 23 year old owns this car, not some gynocologist who has a thing for swedish cars.

Believe what you want, I have no problem prooving myself and in time you will see that I am a person who is okay with admitting fault and values his integrity. :nope

Jason -

All the tools I have are from a previous tinter so I am working with limited equip. I am about to order some stuff in, I use a blue shop rag over the bigfoot (rarely use it). Learned the hard way on that one and scratches. I am thinking a bulldozer would be my best bet but I am gonna order a few items soon.

Archived