Opinions on SunTek

Guest johnyqust

Only thing I dont like about sun-tek is when you have 35% on front and 20% on rear I think they look a different colour, nice films, great shrinking, fair price but the match just isn't there for me :hmmm

you must be using the overseas version :hmmm

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only thing I dont like about sun-tek is when you have 35% on front and 20% on rear I think they look a different colour, nice films, great shrinking, fair price but the match just isn't there for me :lol

:lol:hmmm:hmmm

I use Diamond(FTI) now, it blends so much better.........got a car here I put Infinity on just over two years ago, sure is getting fuzzy :hmmm

Only thing I dont like about sun-tek is when you have 35% on front and 20% on rear I think they look a different colour, nice films, great shrinking, fair price but the match just isn't there for me :hmmm

:hmmm:lol:hmmm

I use Diamond(FTI) now, it blends so much better.........got a car here I put Infinity on just over two years ago, sure is getting fuzzy :D

installer error :lol:lol wassup jeff?

Only thing I dont like about sun-tek is when you have 35% on front and 20% on rear I think they look a different colour, nice films, great shrinking, fair price but the match just isn't there for me :lol

:lol:hmmm:hmmm

I use Diamond(FTI) now, it blends so much better.........got a car here I put Infinity on just over two years ago, sure is getting fuzzy :hmmm

I put infinity op 50% on my car about 2 years ago now. Maybe 2 years and a few months and this is starting to happen.

Not only does the window now meter 63% (I tested the roll I still have and the film on clear glass meters 50%), but the clarity is going away. It basically looks like contamination growing everywhere....and I mean contamination that wasn't already there.

But the 35% and 20% on the wrangler matched very well:

wrangler.jpg

From inside and out.

Guest Diamond Tints
:hmmm:hmmm:hmmm

I use Diamond(FTI) now, it blends so much better.........got a car here I put Infinity on just over two years ago, sure is getting fuzzy :lol

Yip I use sun-gard as I think it is a better blend as you put it, I know alot of people on here slate it but here in the uk its probably one of the most popular films as more or less everone I know uses it

Guest Diamond Tints

you must be using the overseas version :hmmm

No same one as yous guys dont get me wrong 35% on its own is nice, as is the 20% but together it just doesn't look right :lol:hmmm

I have found suntek HP to be a good film...best thing to do is try it out and see how you like it..it shrink really well..and the clearity is good...I have used it for 2 years now...not a single come back..and my customer seem to really like it..

so your saying in 2 years you only tinted for one person??? :hmmm:hmmm:lol

I have found suntek HP to be a good film...best thing to do is try it out and see how you like it..it shrink really well..and the clearity is good...I have used it for 2 years now...not a single come back..and my customer seem to really like it..

yep...that is it...one customer...that is all I can handle in two years.. :hmmm

yep...that is it...one customer...that is all I can handle in two years.. :hmmm

so I guess your not going for the world record on the island??

btw tg have you ever had impressions arround the top of gaskets with the suntek

Archived