Found a good shop, but don't know anything about tint...(2001 Aval

Guest Namirrem

personally I think a neutral/charcoal looking film would look better. those films blend in better with the black frit border that runs around your back window. with any bronze or metallized films there's a contrast between the film and the frit. it's something I'm just not fond of. :krazy

Guest Key West

Advantage bronze 35% looks perfect on that car. If they are a reputable shop htey will have it, if they don't, tell them to get it.

Red Car/Tan Interior? Green Car/Tan interior, Champagne car, White car? These are the only cars to me that look good with bronze. And they DO look awesome. But other than those color combo's (Just MY opinion) Go with grey/charcoal/smoke. or whatever the hell the shop chooses to call it, as long as its metallized, or better :beer:nope:beer

I thought camel was a tan color

It is, and you're right, the bronze would look awesome on the car. I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I generally apply a bronze 20. Bronze tends to look lighter than grey/charcoal. I've even taken a car to the cops who said it looked fine.

Bronze looks GREAT on the right car, and this car is one of the right ones :lol6

Guest Key West

Advantage bronze 35% looks perfect on that car. If they are a reputable shop htey will have it, if they don't, tell them to get it.

Red Car/Tan Interior? Green Car/Tan interior, Champagne car, White car? These are the only cars to me that look good with bronze. And they DO look awesome. But other than those color combo's (Just MY opinion) Go with grey/charcoal/smoke. or whatever the hell the shop chooses to call it, as long as its metallized, or better :beer:nope:beer

I thought camel was a tan color

Yeah, it is a tan color (inside and out). Also, I'm wanting to have my bluetooth gps unit (stand-alone) sitting in the front windshield area..........will metallic film hamper my getting GPS whatsoever? I figure it'll have good line of sight, but just want to make sure.

As long as the antenna has a good view of the sky,(Thru the windshield) No prob. I have mettalized on mine, and my Sony GPS works great!! :lol6

Archived