tint how to

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

anyone online searching for tint (I was doing some research for my website and how people will find it) will find this great site TD.com and will probably run across this other one which really doesnt explain a thing about tinting...I like the last part which tells the truth about tinting and how much film and time is invested :nohit:

http://www.ehow.com/how_11194_tint-windows.html

easy tinting rob oram

I've used to different tints. Axius, and Galilla (some name like that). I"m assuming this is with all tints. The actual tint side of the film is static cling...so what you do...take the film, and if you're doing the left side per say, place the film on the right side window with the tint side facing out (clear film facing in), cut as neccessary...peel film off, prep it with water and whatever, place it on the left window...now all you have to do is

this one got 4 out of 5

Tinting Chris F.

When tinting windows, I have found that using a driver's license works best.

I saw that one and many others when I started researching but the best place of all is right here.....I recieved encouragement to try and not just tips but actual techniques on how to do different types of windows and such. Y'all are awesome. This site is fabulous.

Archived