Windshield tint

Guest iceman7329

Guest iceman7329

I know, not legal. But the glare from headlights and street lights at night blinds me to the point I cant see the road. Im considering a 50% or 60% on the windshield. Does anyone have pics of a tinted windshield in any %s?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iceman7329
:evileye

Im going to the eye doctor to see about a medical exemption first. This is the only reason the other windows are tinted illegaly also.

Tinting a whole windshield????? Talk about a lawyer's dream come true. If your eyes are that bad should you be driving? :?

I can see fine until I have headlights in my eyes........

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I will get a couple of pics in the morning for you, 60% huper optic is nice

also you can get a medical exemption, I don't know about Georgia, but in AZ you can have your windshield tinted medicaly but you can't drive at night with it if you get caught at night, it is the same as having it done illegaly.

Guest iceman7329

I will get a couple of pics in the morning for you, 60% huper optic is nice

also you can get a medical exemption, I don't know about Georgia, but in AZ you can have your windshield tinted medicaly but you can't drive at night with it if you get caught at night, it is the same as having it done illegaly.

I know I can here too but that would really defeat my reason for doing it. Ive never had any problems with illegal tint here so Ill just have to see, it would just be a warning the first time anyways.

Guest SlammedNiss

Don't let others on the site get ya down. Not everybody likes to live within the confines of the law.

862002124215AM88071.jpg

SG Quantum 19 on all sides and back wdo. SG Quantum 37 on the windshield.

Guest samo2000

Don't let others on the site get ya down. Not everybody likes to live within the confines of the law.

Top ten dumbest post Ive seen since Ive been here :evileye

solar tech in orlando has a 70% silver hard to tell its even on there if you glue the dots and they sell in 10' increments 800-672-8768 :?

Archived