tint percent

Guest jeepman123

I'm getting off the "legal" tint bandwagon. I'll put anything they want on their car. I've got 9 mouths to feed. Fug it. I try to persuade the customer into legal as much as I can, but, if they really want it dark, no problem, and no reciept, and no warrenty card . Cash only. I'm not letting that money go down the street. And shame on anyone that critsizes this post, you have done it too, and you are a liar if you say you haven't.

angry.jpg

:lol2:DD:blah

well there was this time once at band camp :thumb

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA

well around here, most everyone in town will do illegal films. I know this because I have worked or done work for more than half of them, so , I'm gitten that money.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I must add, that it is extremely rare for anyone to get darker films from me. 1 out of 200 cars. I find most people can be persuaded to go legal with no problem. I even retinted my own vehicles in legal film to help set an example to my customers. does'nt make any sense to be rollin up with dark film and tell them that they should be legal.

If I did uhhhhmm....sling some ummmmmm.....well .....dark papa :heh

I aint gonna admit it here

and pizz off old friends :DD

or attract attention from the man :DD

there are a lot of dudes here that will not sling ghetto papa

and it offends them and insults their integrity :thumb

I know dudes with Krylon too :lol2:blah

Guest olletsoc
I must add, that it is extremely rare for anyone to get darker films from me. 1 out of 200 cars. I find most people can be persuaded to go legal with no problem. I even retinted my own vehicles in legal film to help set an example to my customers. does'nt make any sense to be rollin up with dark film and tell them that they should be legal.

loosing that 1 car out of 200 is going to break you?

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
and when those 9 mouths get old enough they too can learn that doing something illegal for a living is acceptable.

why are you trying to act all high and mighty, you have done it ,too, besides ,I won't go any darker than 20% :thumb

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

loosing that 1 car out of 200 is going to break you?

where the hell do you come off with that crap,everyone knows the true illegal dark tinting hacks come from Florida, I should know, I remove that purpled , bubbled sorry excuse for a tint job all the time. :thumb

Archived