customers

Guest streetsounds

Guest streetsounds

had a customer come in the other day and wanted the front 2 windows of her pt cruiser tinted so I told her the price and she said that it was too much and I told her that is what I charge so eventually she just says go ahead and do it so I pull the car in and start to remove it and get the drivers window stripped and cleaned and she said that that is not worth what I charged here I said well I can stop now and she can do the other window if she thinks that it is so easy and I said u know what go talk to the owner (thinking that he is going to back me up) and he gives it too here for the price she wanted to pay in the first place. now he gave me my half of the money I usually get but what the hell I just hate when people are just trying to get over on me and my boss just lets them and I hate that she got what she wanted when I was charging her what I charge every one else

sorry I usually dont rant like this just needed to get it off my chest :lol6

had a customer come in the other day and wanted the front 2 windows of her pt cruiser tinted so I told her the price and she said that it was too much and I told her that is what I charge so eventually she just says go ahead and do it so I pull the car in and start to remove it and get the drivers window stripped and cleaned and she said that that is not worth what I charged here I said well I can stop now and she can do the other window if she thinks that it is so easy and I said u know what go talk to the owner (thinking that he is going to back me up) and he gives it too here for the price she wanted to pay in the first place. now he gave me my half of the money I usually get but what the hell I just hate when people are just trying to get over on me and my boss just lets them and I hate that she got what she wanted when I was charging her what I charge every one else

sorry I usually dont rant like this just needed to get it off my chest :bingo

Sounds shady to me... Unless she gave him a hummer in the back room.

He should still pay you what you're supposed to get. IMO...

If I decide to give a discount, I still pay my guys what they deserve... :dunno

Maybe that's just me.... :bat

Thats is why it is good to be your own boss. If he wanted to cut her a deal, he should have taken the cut in price on his end, not yours, the work for you is the same, but more now with the aggrevation of the customer. You should have told him to tint it for that cheap price. Now word will travel that if you complain to your boss, he'll cut a deal. I dont negotiate on the price for two doors, an suv or van, maybe.

Guest CajunTinter

sorry I usually dont rant like this just needed to get it off my chest :bingo

Dude, that's bull dinky to say the least.... I'd be Pi$$ed too.... :dunno

Archived