would you give it all up

Guest willie

I can do minor pdr, but it is too much like tint as far as the little BS, and your not going to learn it over night.

Plus that chiatt was making me crosseyed. :lol6

Now I just call in one of my buddies when someone needs it done.

I can do minor pdr, but it is too much like tint as far as the little BS, and your not going to learn it over night.

Plus that chiatt was making me crosseyed. :shock

Now I just call in one of my buddies when someone needs it done.

I went to the schools 4 years ago and have kinda kept up with it so its not like starting with nothing, but after doing last years taxes and seeing how much this shop is costing I kinda like the idea of no real overhead :gasp

I'd give it all up for a ham sandwich and a Yoohoo.

I agree with the yoohoo but would see your ham and raise you some swiss. :thumb

Guest willie

Tigger

I would have given up tint and done pdr only if it was all about the money.

Ive got buddies making 2-5 thousand dollars a week and sometimes more.

But to do that you have to be able to be gone all the time and chase the storms.

It came down to choosing between being home with the family or making a ton of money.

I chose family and can make decent wages in the tint business :krazy

Good luck with your decision, I think you will be a success at whatever you choose. :drool

thanks bro

is it really hard to stay in one area and make a living?

my thoughts are and Im sure you dont have this problem is snow. in the last 2 months my work has been cut by over 50% and the dent guys seem to keep working year round.

guess I should talk to a couple and find out how good it really is, cause with a wifeey and 3 little ones its only about the family, I just want to give them the most $$ and still all of my time :krazy

Guest willie
thanks bro

is it really hard to stay in one area and make a living?

my thoughts are and Im sure you dont have this problem is snow. in the last 2 months my work has been cut by over 50% and the dent guys seem to keep working year round.

guess I should talk to a couple and find out how good it really is, cause with a wifeey and 3 little ones its only about the family, I just want to give them the most $$ and still all of my time :krazy

I have one of my buddies come to my shop and do it.

If you know how to do it you might be able to stay in one place and draw enough business in on door dings and little stuff. :drool

Archived