Prestige 60 and 70

my bet........... is on a metal oxide or graphite

3M ionized deposition patent

Matrix-assisted laser desorption and ionization microstructured polymeric substrate

..................The invention also includes structured substrates, such as micro- and nano-structured substrates, comprised of polymer materials such as polypropylene and polycarbonate films. These structured substrates receive and retain samples and are later used as desorption substrates. These structured substrates can have layers of nonvolatile materials coated onto their sample receiving surface, such as inorganic coatings including metals, metal oxides, and alloys, and organic (carbon containing) coatings including graphite, silicones, silane derivativess, diamond like glass (DLG), and parylene.

:beer

my bet........... is on a metal oxide or graphite

3M ionized deposition patent

Matrix-assisted laser desorption and ionization microstructured polymeric substrate

..................The invention also includes structured substrates, such as micro- and nano-structured substrates, comprised of polymer materials such as polypropylene and polycarbonate films. These structured substrates receive and retain samples and are later used as desorption substrates. These structured substrates can have layers of nonvolatile materials coated onto their sample receiving surface, such as inorganic coatings including metals, metal oxides, and alloys, and organic (carbon containing) coatings including graphite, silicones, silane derivativess, diamond like glass (DLG), and parylene.

:lol

Ahhhhh, the ol Matrix-assisted laser desorption and ionization microstructured polymeric substrate method... Interesting. :ohcrap

Nice find Zolar, I forgot to cruise by the patent office. :beer

WTF? :drevil

this is totally a nerd thread

Stop-Government.jpg

:lol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TintPoser
Whats the commercial warranty on these siblings ?

Hows the performance specs in TSER compared to Vista, V-K and das Huper (Ceram. and Sech )

It's not the performance that you need to look at.

Take a look at the prestige from the outside, then from the inside at different angles. Beside Vista, V-K and das Huper (Ceram. and Sech), no one will care about the performance differences.

Guest vclimber

Beside Vista, V-K and das Huper (Ceram. and Sech), no one will care about the performance differences.

:dunno

yes VMAN, there are some customers who dont give a crap :beer

I know but if I were paying that much money, I would make sure I am getting the most bang for my buck. :bat

Archived