Super Sticky windows

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Tints

Sounds to me like rain-x as had this a few times when customer puts this on the inside to stop it steaming up.

Only answer to this for me is windows need to come out as this makes a difference :dunno

Guest clear image

you'll find that mostly on Ford windows. Have you ever noticed how many Crown Victoria rear windows break down. When you spray the glass, your mounting solution will bead up just like wax. When it does that, it's a good indication your normal mounting solution won't have enough slip.

Guest Diamond Tints
Bro when did you move to Scotland? Last time I saw you, you were in Oregon. :rollin:spit

Yeah I know things have changed :lol2

I registered and didnt know the name was away so here I am a fraudster :spit Not sur if I can change my name though without losing my post count :lol

Guest Tintbds
uhh, Just do new cars, send the tirds down the road. Has it been real hot when you were having this problem?

We charge extra $$$ for removing anything from glass.

Bro when did you move to Scotland? Last time I saw you, you were in Oregon. :lol6:hump

Yeah I know things have changed :beer

I registered and didnt know the name was away so here I am a fraudster :lol6 Not sur if I can change my name though without losing my post count :beer

:lol2 I new it wan't Brian. I haven't seen him on here in a long time. Don't worry about it. :lol2

I registered and didnt know the name was away so here I am a fraudster sweat.gif Not sur if I can change my name though without losing my post count icon_confused.gif

TD can change your username without losing your postcount :lol6 just Pm him and ask.

Guest Retro Tint
I have been tinting for about 2 years full time. I have been running into some super sticky windows on 2 to 8 year old Ford and a couple of Honda's. Doesn't matter how much soap I put in the mix, the film wants to stick immediately. I have tried cleaning with adhesive remover, alcohol, etc.. with no good results.

Does anyone have any ideas? :lol6

Everyone has had this problem. Try the razor/alcohol to clean. Extra slip to apply.

Run into this quite often as of late..... I think protint is on the right track, alot of people are using that anti-fog on the inside, and it seems to block all water from staying on the glass. I sponge, blade, sponge, blade. At the end of the day, my bottle got so much soap in it I cant keep the film on the last car.......

Archived