Tequilla

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a beer drinker. :spit The only thing I drink is a lot of Stag. It used to be brewed in home town, but now in Wis. Every state isnt licensed to carry it. Just wanting to know anyone heard of or tried. Caution:not a beginers beer. :lol6:lol2:lol

Guest VOLTRON

I am more of a beer drinker aswell and my beer of choice is Shiner Bock, this stuff is the jam.

If I am drinking liquer then its crown and cokes or just strait crown. But I also like the redbulls and vodka.

Hey Protint, take some of your chilled tequila in a shot glass and spike it with a few drops of hot sauce; we used to serve that shot when I was a bartender, we called it a 'Desert Fart' and it's pretty damn good if you are a tequila drinker!!! :lol6

That sounds good. What kind of hot sauce should I use? Tobasco? And how did it get it's name? Should I use a silver, Resposado, or anejo? :spit

Guest CajunTinter
That sounds good. What kind of hot sauce should I use? Tobasco? And how did it get it's name? Should I use a silver, Resposado, or anejo? :lol6

Yes, Tobasco is best!!! I haven't the slightest clue as to how it got it's name, my boss wrote 'Desert Fart' on the shot board one night and I've referred to it as that ever since.... I've only tried it with Jose' Cuervo though as I'm not a big tequila drinker..... :spit

Archived