Latest injury

I was working on a friends 94 Vette yesterday, doing some weatherstrip and trim work.

I was trying to tuck the w/strip in on the hatch when he shut my friggin' finger in the hatch!!!!

I was stuck!!!! No way to escape until he ran around to the door and hit the hatch button.....it seemed like forever.

That sucker is black and blue as a mug now, I relieved the pressure by poking a hole in my nail with a hot paperclip..... YEEOOWWW!!!!!

I told my wife that I had gotten my finger shut in a car hatch and she said, "Your hole finger"???

I said, "NO, the one next to it"...... :evilgrin

I was working on a friends 94 Vette yesterday, doing some weatherstrip and trim work.

I was trying to tuck the w/strip in on the hatch when he shut my friggin' finger in the hatch!!!!

I was stuck!!!! No way to escape until he ran around to the door and hit the hatch button.....it seemed like forever.

That sucker is black and blue as a mug now, I relieved the pressure by poking a hole in my nail with a hot paperclip..... YEEOOWWW!!!!!

I told my wife that I had gotten my finger shut in a car hatch and she said, "Your hole finger"???

I said, "NO, the one next to it"...... :evilgrin

:poop Dont screw up the hole finger! :beer

Guest haroldshouseoftint

if it helps you feel any better, I didn't feel a thing :evilgrin:poop

all kidding aside, that shiat hurts I've had that happen b-4

HOT paperclip OUCH!!! I've never done that, I usually just use a tiny drill bit in a drill press and go very slowly w/it

:beer

Guest solarspot

OOOOOH that's about the worst pain gives me the hebejebeS just thinking about it. That will be sore for a long time. Hope it feels better :evilgrin

The worst I ever pinched my finger was when I changed a flat tire and I went to put it back . I picked it up and in one smooth motion was gonna fling it back in the tire well of the trunk but I forgot about the post that secures the tire. My finger was between the rim an the post and well I lost. The post went through my fingernail :poop almost passed out

Hang in there it will feel better in a week or so

Guest solarspot
if it helps you feel any better, I didn't feel a thing :lol2:lol2

all kidding aside, that shiat hurts I've had that happen b-4

HOT paperclip OUCH!!! I've never done that, I usually just use a tiny drill bit in a drill press and go very slowly w/it

:beer

Watched a guy use a regular drill and I think he used a little to much pressure

because when it finallly broke through he jumped and pushed it in 1/4 inch :poop

Drill press is much smarter :evilgrin

:lol2 Did it hurt? :lol2

NO!!!

Of coarse it hurt....durrr!!! :lol

Maybe after tonight she'll want you to keep hurting it to keep it swollen :beer

:lol2

No need for a swollen finger, I keep a swollen member with me all the time.... :beer

Pics ????? :lol2:lol2

I'll take some tomorrow... :lol2

OOOOOH that's about the worst pain gives me the hebejebeS just thinking about it. That will be sore for a long time. Hope it feels better :lol2

The worst I ever pinched my finger was when I changed a flat tire and I went to put it back . I picked it up and in one smooth motion was gonna fling it back in the tire well of the trunk but I forgot about the post that secures the tire. My finger was between the rim an the post and well I lost. The post went through my fingernail :poop almost passed out

Hang in there it will feel better in a week or so

I feel your pain right now, beeleeve me!!! :evilgrin

Archived