cops

Guest bigboi

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tom Cat

Well Said Key. Everyone complains, but nothing is done to change it. :thumb or get off the pot!!

We did a bunch of cars for the DA here (old ass Tauruses of course) and they wanted limo all around, and 20 on the windshield. We talked them out of the windshield though. All the cops love Limo around here, especially on there personal cars. I tell them that it is illegal so I can't and when they tell me they are a cop so it's ok, I tell them that there aren't any provisions in state law that say that it is ok. That pisses em off reeeaaalll good!! :lol6

Guest thatsnappyguy

in the area where I live, u dont see ANY marked police units with tint AT ALL. Thats the New Orleans Police and Jefferson Paish PD. Legally they can have tint but the boss says no to all cars marked. with the exception of k9 and undercover. Now I dont know about where yall guys are from and the laws over there. but the law here says that ANY emergency responding vehicles are exempt from tint laws. I dont know why but we take advantage of it. I work from the fire dept full time and I personally tinted all the fire trucks with 20% all around with a 7", 5% visor. And the chiefs car is about to get 5% all around.

Of course I personally dont think there should be a tint law. but I do feel for the police that have to make the stops and walk up on a car that they cant see into.

Guest thatsnappyguy
I am not really sure why a regular beat cop would want dark tint :thumb You would think that the job would require you to have maximum vision to see whats going on :whisper

You know damn good and well they cant see out of that dark tint at night.

thats so u dont see them pullin the pud in the car parked behind the dunken donuts.

Archived