new tint supplier needed

Guest fimmo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in kirkcaldy,fife. just tried anglian and although the hp felt very thin,it shrunk ok and laid down fine, had a few issues with small fingers that wouldnt shrink any further near the end but I'll keep trying it.

as for madico,I received a few samples the other day,with no postage on the tube and no info inside to say who it was from so I assume it was madico??? pretty lame if they cant even send info with their samples or even pay the postage on them!

Fimmo

Does'nt sound right, The anglian hp film feels slightly thicker than suntek hp film. Thier nr film is really thin.

As for madico, I got a good sized sample and some warranty cards, Tim phoned a couple of days later to see how I got on with it. I thought they were quite good :lol2

I find the anglian awkward to shrink on difficult rear screens, what did you shrink it on :beer

Bob

Guest naughtydog

I thought the madico reps (Stock Films) were very procative - follwed up well, good sized sample, good delivery - so I dont know what happened there.

It must be you Fimmo upsetting them :beer

ND

upsetting them?? lol I was very polite on the phone!!

I received a pack from madico yesterday,it had various price lists and 2 little sample booklets so I'm presuming that the other samples were from them? until I know I wont use them.

uncle bob- the box says HP 5% charcoal but I agree with you,I reckon its standard NR film, I shrunk it on a subaru impreza rear window so not hard at all,suntek was better but then the price is a bit more.

just waiting on bill sending me some dartzfilmz!!! once I get that,I'll give it a go and see what happens

I hope so leo,bill's prices seemed very good and when I get some film to work with and if its good enough I'll change to dartzfilmz.

used to feel good always mentioning suntek or johnsons but to be brutally honest,customers nowadasy only want tinted windows,most dont care who made the stuff.

so I'm open to use anyone or any supplier who suits what I need!

Archived