1998 accord back window

Guest mrflip09

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

sand the dots

do not let sand paper go farther than the dots or you'll scratch the glass wipe the dots after sanding till there dry

install tint as normal

if your a tinter you'll know what I mean if not then this information just got you alittle farther in the process.

Guest mrflip09

hmmm well I thought this site was here to help u and everybody is saying take it to someone but I want to know how to do I it....how will I learn if I let someone else do it....so again my question wasnt who can I take it too...it was how do I do the back window? and plus I can get cajuntinter to email me back on anything so!

do you know how to shrink the tint yet? if not research a little here about shrinking on this site. they have details on all methods.

also the 2dr accord rear windows arent that easy even for a seasoned tinter depending on brand and quality of film you use, so dont get too frustrated. do some research and hopefully you have film to practice with. hit me up for any other help. good luck

Guest Tom Cat

If it is your first Back glass install, You better be reeeeeeaaally patient. Or else you could do it like they do in Cancun, cut it into eight strips and lay that shiz on there.

Guest mrflip09

lol yeah its my first back glass.....I am just worried that the tint not sticking to the dot matrix....and no I really dont know how to shrink yet...but I will do some research...thanks guys....ya'll been alot of help.....

Archived