problems with my Anagraph plotter

Guest tintntunes1

Guest tintntunes1

I have an extra plotter that I bought and tried to get it set up for the last couple days. im thinking its the strip piece but not sure. I was wondering if someone that has the same plotter could give me the settings off theirs. it is cutting deeper in different areas. some all the way through and some not enough. thats why im thinking its the cutting strip but im not familiar with this plotter. ive always used the dgi solargard one with computercut. thats the software im using also with the anagraph. but ya, if anyone has the setting that would be greatly appreciated. also does anyone know where to buy the strips from or have a contact number for some place that handles anagraph now.?? thanks in advance.

Guest tmaster

I think it's the strip too. use a straight edge on it after you take the old on off and before the new one is put on and see if there is any obvious problems.

Good luck

Guest tintntunes1

I put a new one on today and thats not it.. does anyone have the same plotter that knows the settings.?? like the offset.?? and does the settings override the half cut options.?? thanks.

Guest tintntunes1

I put the new strip in and works better after I got it to lay even. sometimes on the ends it still cuts a little deep. any suggestions.? im using a 45 degree blade right now.

Archived