contour

Guest zone

I know this is suppose to be a simple car, I don't usually have trouble shrinking back glass but on this car I'm having trouble with the bottom half and horizontal fingers, btw I'm using dryer sheets, any ideas what I'm doing wrong

For one, your years of experiance is wrong.

Two, dry shrinks don't have fingers.

Three, dryer sheets will kill you.

And 4....there is no trick to this car and very few cars actually have "tricks" to them, experiance should easily get you passed this one because it isn't a hard car to tint.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
dry shrinks don't have fingers.

sorry mang I gotta disagree, when I dry shrink I still squeege it out like a wet shrink and make fingers :blowtorch it just makes it easier for me :blowtorch

I never said there was a "trick" I was just curious if someone that had done one of these cars remembered anything about it like I said I usually have no trouble shrinking, as far as dryer sheets that is just what usually works for me, I have not tried soap method but if it is that much better I'm willing to try, will the tint "stick" to the soap like it does to dryer sheets?

I never said there was a "trick" I was just curious if someone that had done one of these cars remembered anything about it like I said I usually have no trouble shrinking, as far as dryer sheets that is just what usually works for me, I have not tried soap method but if it is that much better I'm willing to try, will the tint "stick" to the soap like it does to dryer sheets?

yeah , kinda......

Archived