IWFA // Cheaper Health Insurance Plans?

Guest SlammedNiss

Guest SlammedNiss

We were discussing how expensive it is for our shop to continue paying our health insurance. We were told that many insurance companies give discounts for larger groups. Why doesn't the IWFA contact BCBS and work out some kind of deal where if you're a member of the IWFA, you can qualify for a cheaper rate?

Guest cherasia
We were discussing how expensive it is for our shop to continue paying our health insurance. We were told that many insurance companies give discounts for larger groups. Why doesn't the IWFA contact BCBS and work out some kind of deal where if you're a member of the IWFA, you can qualify for a cheaper rate?

Man, that would be a blessing. I couldn't afford to get to the Dr. last week when I was sick, it was rough. Think the IWFA would do something like that?

Guest The Instructor

The IWFA refers most insurance to a guy named Chuck Schuelke (800) 942-9496. He's a hell of a nice guy, and very cool to work with. I have purchased a liability policy from him and I?m not sure if he offers health insurance, but if he doesn?t, he should know who would...he specializes in insurance for the window tinting industry.

The IWFA refers most insurance to a guy named Chuck Schuelke (800) 942-9496. He's a hell of a nice guy, and very cool to work with. I have purchased a liability policy from him and I?m not sure if he offers health insurance, but if he doesn?t, he should know who would...he specializes in insurance for the window tinting industry.

thanksfor that info.

:beach

Guest long_john

May I suggest WWW.BCBS.com Blue cross has a High deductable HSA medical plan, I'm 41 years old and only pay 87.00 per month. Super Cheap. this plan is for the healthy person who only wants the just in case coverage. the deductable is 2500 a year. But since I have not needed medical service for years at all. who cares about the deductable. I have it for the just in case illness. Good Luck getting the IWFA to assist. :shock

Guest vclimber
May I suggest WWW.BCBS.com Blue cross has a High deductable HSA medical plan, I'm 41 years old and only pay 87.00 per month. Super Cheap. this plan is for the healthy person who only wants the just in case coverage. the deductable is 2500 a year. But since I have not needed medical service for years at all. who cares about the deductable. I have it for the just in case illness. Good Luck getting the IWFA to assist. :shock

I would imagine if they still have one available, it would be a group plan that is not managed by the IWFA but rather an insurance carrier.

:dunno You post says you are 41 and you profile says 39? Are trying to get into a lower rate quote? :?:lol:lol2

Archived