2007 Maserati Gransport & 2006 Mercedes CLS500 OPEN FLAME!&#33

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
I just jumped right into it brother

Dude went from Zippo to a BIC and then he "discovered" Bernzo-Matic!! HOWEVER (Notice no LOL's) There MAY be something to his technique. I have been sucessful after trying it on a couple of spare back glasses (NOT installed in cars). It takes a steady hand, and alot of practice not to burn film let alone a car, but it DOES work, and QUICK. I'm just not in that much of a hurry. And I'm sure my insurance agent will sleep easier (Not that I give a rats ass) knowing I'm not applying an open flame to a car. LL55, Does your garage keepers insurance carrier know you do that? Do you even have GK ins.? Prob'ly not, Im betting! :lol2:lol2:rollin:thumb

But as for knockin' the dude for his venturous nature, thats how our industry grows, Trial and error. (as long as the error is on someone else) Here are the LOL's :spit:spit:spit

Dude... Invest in a halon fire system!!! :thumb:spit

But as for knockin' the dude for his venturous nature, thats how our industry grows, Trial and error. (as long as the error is on someone else) Here are the LOL's :lol2:thumb:rollin

:thumb

He's got some balls, you gotta give him that!

And apparently trusting customers that hand over their merc and Maserati to him.

Some of these guys might not wait for insurance to pay out in case of mishap but up to you....

You got my thumbs up!!!!

L

Archived