Largest Commerical Job in my 20+ years DISASTER

Guest vclimber
X-100 isn't supposed to be used with Llumar's Bronze films.

Not sure about cross-brand compatibility, but I wouldn't think there'd be a problem.

Reorder some PS film imo.

I've used X-100 on Madico's dry adheasive and Huper's. Worked fine. :lol2

You can't use it on copper based films (bronzes), low-e films, AG films (real silver), or Drei-like films.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
That's cold 1PEECE; But not as cold as Bud Ice with that smooth refreshing taste that always fills you up and never lets you down! :lol2:nope:lol6:lol2

You da MAN Miley (but no Ice brew here!!)

Johnnytint,

I just recently completed a similar job myself. I was able to do the work during the day, but it was snowing to the point that you couldn't see out of the windows. Anyway, we're in the middle of a pretty cold snap right now, so I'd just wait till it gets warmer.

It's surprising that you've got freezing with dual pane glass, but if It's cold enough, then I guess that's gonna happen.

Personally, I think the idea of switching to a PS adhesive is a less desirable way to go since it's not gonna last as long overall.

H

Well the winters over in New York so back to work I go

I want to thank everyone for there advice it really was a help

Was able to finish the entire job in 4 nights (not bad) about 26 hrs total over 5 days

bjswholesale1or6.jpg

The X-100 was the key to success! it made all the difference IMO. still used SG Silver 20 cda but it stayed up this :thumb at least for 1 week

I big things is that I was able to take on a job of this size. I had to use a scissor lift for the main area then a bucket lift to go up and over the 'customer service area' fit through a 5" square hole then go up to the 35' section along the back side. I was more than a little concerned.

The PS adhesive was a good idea but the pieces were precut and it would have meant 800 sq feet of film in the trash.

Archived