Largest Commerical Job in my 20+ years DISASTER

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am also surprised that you were having freezing on dual pane. CP tells us freezing SHOULD only be a problem on SINGLE pane with an outside temp below 25. Its hard to see how this could happen on dual. But, I guess thats why we are here...to learn. I didn't see anything about the inside temp of the building. Was there anything unusual there?

Guest Bulldog
well im coming to the conculsion that the water freezing may have reduced my ablilty to push out enough water and combined with CDA adhesive and im screwed.

The other weird thing is that it looked perfect at 5am and im assuming that when the sun hit it around 7-730 it defrosted there was too much water left behind

BTW Solargard silver 20 CDA is the film. dual pane glass (tempered)

I can NOT use X100 with silver film right? I was told it will corrode any metallic based film

Solargard is supposed to send out some special stuff that will tack the film better last time I used there stuff I had breathing problems and a numb tounge for 4 days :uh

They use to have a product called Slip-eez. Stopped using it when I read the label to say it wuz carcinogenic (caused cancer) if ingested....

Numb lips?!?!....check to label!!!!

Archived