another joke

Joe is on his way to go visit his friend bob at his house. when Joe arrives and rings the doorbell bobs wife answers the door and tells Joe, "bob is at the store would you like to come in and wait for him." Joe kindly says "sure." while sitting and waiting he tells bobs wife please don"t think I"m a pervert or anything or don"t take this the wrong way but rather as a compliment, but you have the greatest breast I have ever seen. he then goes on to tell bobs wife would she be interested to show him one breast if he paid her $100, just to see it no touching what so ever. she thinks to herself, why not I could use the extra $100. so she lifts up her shirt and shows one to him and Joe is just amazed....he then lays the $100 on the table and asks if she would show both for another $100, she says no problem and whips both of them out. he then gives her the other $100 and tells her he needs to get going and to tell bob he will catch up with him later. about an hour passes and bob comes home and his wife tell him Joe came by to see you but couldn't wait. bob says "oh did he happen to leave the $200 he owes me."

Archived