Full windshield tint

Guest tiger_football

If you're looking to protect your eyes, get a pair of good sunglasses. You can take them off at night or in bad weather which cannot be done with the 5% on your windows. A 35% film (I didn't look up what is legal in your state) will protect you while you drive around just as well as the 5%. You seem pretty concerned about getting sued for installing illegal tint. It does not matter what any officer tells you about not being liable. If a car you tinted with 5% on the fronts gets into an accident and kills someone, a good lawyer might have you paying restitution for the rest of your life. You should really consult a lawyer on this liability issue or simply don't put 5% on the two fronts. That's my :thumb

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
I've noticed that you've been doing in the tint business for a while. Since youve been doing it for so long, you must be pretty good. How come you dont contribute anything constructive to a topic? I also have assumed some qualities about you, but since what I've assumed is irrelavent, I've chosen to not say anything.

seems like you already have :thumb

I've noticed that you've been doing in the tint business for a while. Since youve been doing it for so long, you must be pretty good. How come you dont contribute anything constructive to a topic? I also have assumed some qualities about you, but since what I've assumed is irrelavent, I've chosen to not say anything.

dude, you just joined......slow down there turbo...

Guest deanjones

Does anyone know if LLumar's UV shield is legal to put on the front windshield? I've had A LOT of customers ask to have this done but I haven't been 100% sure if it's legal or not.

Guest Key West

Yep, been in it for awhile. And I do contribute MY OPINIONS!! and they are exactly that. JMHO's. There is no right or wrong way to do this, the only thing that counts is the end result. I simply call a spade a spade. I am not the GURU, or anything, just been at it longer than most. I learn things, just like everyone else here. Christ, I had been tinting for 15 years, when a kid walked into my shop back in '88 wanting to make a few extra dollars. He had been tinting for only 6 months!!! But the little guy revolutionized tinting for me. He (6 mo's experience) showed me (15 years exp) how to heat shrink film. :DD:lol2:DD

Guest Tom Cat

We have been getting alot of kids asking for limo all around. Just say no :beer . I had a lady tell me off cuz I told her that I wouldn't tint hers. "Every other car on the street has it, why can't I?!". She practically made it sound like I personally made the freakin laws... :thumb

It pisses me off when the kid whose retarded parents bought them a new STI when they turned 16 comes into my shop asking me to do something like that (he of course wanted limo all around). Than of course the off duty cop comes in wanting limo on his vette windshield. Sorry, not going to happen pal.

Archived