The shop dog

ta003.jpg

I've been bringin the pooch (baby) to work more and more latley. The dude I rent from doesnt mind, he loves her and she just gets all sorts of attention. She is an EXCEPTIONAL dog, so she wont do a thing she isnt supposed to. Great fun working for yourself, this is by far the best perk to it. :evilgrin

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ta003.jpg

I've been bringin the pooch (baby) to work more and more latley. The dude I rent from doesnt mind, he loves her and she just gets all sorts of attention. She is an EXCEPTIONAL dog, so she wont do a thing she isnt supposed to. Great fun working for yourself, this is by far the best perk to it. :evilgrin

It's like the dog is sayin ....what do ya want from me.... :dunno

Good work 5-0.... I'll assume that's OT-16.....

You know it! I threw some of the 50 on my windshield for the show. Doin a little shop promotion while helpin the university out. I gotta say the stang looks great and since its a show ride thats just a shop banner it might stay.

That dog was a happy camper! About 5 guys eatin a messy pizza meant she had plenty to eat off the floor!

Guest CajunTinter
About 5 guys eatin a messy pizza meant she had plenty to eat off the floor!

Given the recent problems w/ dogfood, that's not a bad thing .... :dunno:evilgrin

Archived