mpv bs

Guest 20la20

Guest 20la20

I have come to discover that the term mpv is just a whole lot of bs. we need united national tint laws. I feel that there is nothing wrong with 20% on the d/p windows and any % on the backs. mpv is discrimination at its finest.

WHO'S WITH ME?

Guest haroldshouseoftint
probably for 35/20 but not for 20/any.

:beer

I don't think you're gonna get a whole lot of bra burners to join up with you on this one.

:beer did someone say victoria secrets burnt down :beer:beer:lol:spit

Guest Key West
I have come to discover that the term mpv is just a whole lot of bs. we need united national tint laws. I feel that there is nothing wrong with 20% on the d/p windows and any % on the backs. mpv is discrimination at its finest.

WHO'S WITH ME?

Right, wrong or indifferent, tint laws regulating/restricting ANY VLT are unconstitutional!

http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%2...ivingRight.html

The 6th amendment states that no government can enact a law that would abrogate a right of a citizen guaranteed under the constitution. Take away all the legal plays on semantics

(a good lawyer could convince a jury that a red car is actually green!!) and we see that we have the guaranteed right to travel UNHINDERED on the roads. All sworn officers of the law are duty bound to uphold and protect the rights of the citizens guaranteed by the constition of our land above the laws of the state.

http://insomnia.livejournal.com/652389.html

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty or safety...

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" Benjamin Franklin

Guest Zrok
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty or safety...

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" Benjamin Franklin

I don't think it's a matter of us giving up some essential liberties in trade for temporary safety, I think the administration is stripping us of our freedoms (and the average person has blinders on and thinks this is not happening) and replacing it with excuses and fear thereby creating the illusion of safety. but how safe are you if you're hiding next to the wolf? just wait until the wolf gets hungry... he'll eat anything. we're never safe if we allow them to take away our liberties. :beer

Guest Key West
I don't think it's a matter of us giving up some essential liberties in trade for temporary safety, I think the administration is stripping us of our freedoms (and the average person has blinders on and thinks this is not happening) and replacing it with excuses and fear thereby creating the illusion of safety. but how safe are you if you're hiding next to the wolf? just wait until the wolf gets hungry... he'll eat anything. we're never safe if we allow them to take away our liberties. :beer

Exactly. They are playing on fear, or actually creating fear to justify the taking of our liberties. The tint laws are just a small example. People either don't care, or they are SO uninformed about the constitution that they think its ok for our government to do what they want. People today are under the assumption that the Gov't is acting in our best interests, and we have no say in matters. The truth is that there is so much public apathy that NO ONE is willing to stand up and say NO. Fighting the gov't is an expensive endeavor. They have ensured that! I don't know how (or if) things can be fixed, I just know that I see people just roll over and take it! And thats WRONG. This is NO LONGER the America that our founding fathers gave us!

They enacted the Patriot Act with out even asking the american peoples opinion!!! Patriot 1 was "closing the barn door after the cows are gone", Patriot 2 is by far the most sweeping piece of legislation to eradicate whats left of our most basic rights as citizens. I encourage EVERYONE to read the entire text of both acts. It will scare the CRAP out of even the most cynical government proponent. It is absolutely insane what powers it gives the government.

And just what does this have to do with Tint Laws? EVERYTHING!! It's how they slide in laws to be enacted in with other bills. It's how we keep re-electing those not acting in our collective best interests. How many of you out there voted for the Tint Laws in your state? None. They weren't even up for a vote. I'll bet your representatives never even did a poll/survey to find out how people felt. Thats our law making system. Thousand of laws are passed behind closed doors every year, and these laws impact us daily. The public is not even aware that most laws are up for a vote in the house! We have the right to know what they are doing and how it will impact us as citizens!! The public is not aware of WHAT laws our house is passing. We have become a nation of SHEEPLE! So if you don't know about your constitutional rights, if you don't vote, if you do not know how your candidates stand on issues, and just vote blindly, you have absolutely NO RIGHT to complain about how things are. YOU LET THEM get away with it!! :beer You have even LESS of a right to complain if you are not willing to TRY and change things!! :lol2

Archived