3 calls a day for taillight tint

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan
does that work good? Does the film stick good to film? Have you already asked about warranty with 2 layers? :lol6

No clue how well it would work. I guess I could try a sample.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

:lol2 NO I just FOUND this pic online when searching ppf tinted tails...thats how I know its ppf tinted tails...but no I didnt tint that one...why would they cut out the tail on that honda dont they have a bulldozer :lol2

edit: just ordered a couple "bulk" samples for my headlights...maybe I should get em for my tails instead :lol

Guest darkdan

Red film is going to be huge!!!! (from lamin-x)

I just had a guy with a 200x maxima that wanted to know about it. Some maximas have the clears, some had the regular taillights. He doesn't want the lame clear "altezza" lights he has. He's going to look into replacing them, but if film is cheaper he's going to go ahead and do it.

For "black" lights, I'll still recommend nightshades and DIY. I'd rather not be sued.

I did a set of headlights and tails today on a new civic sedan. they bought lamin-x and I just installed it. I did it too cheap cuz the headlights were a bitch and the seems didnt line up for crap, but we did tint 2 cars for him, his moms bmw, dads pilot, an x5, and half of their house, plus I see him at the gym all the time.

Archived