Tinting is an obsession and we all know it!

Guest losdawg
I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that once you get into the tinting game seriously, it becomes an obsession.

You become a perfectionist, you are always trying to make your installations better and better. I find it effects everything I do now. You spend all your working time making sure things are perfect and this carries into your social life too big time.

Every new car that comes out, you inspect when you see them on the road to try and suss out how hard it will be to tint. When you walk through a car park and you see a car that has been tinted, you inspect it, and think, I would have done a better job than that, as you smile and walk on.

Are we all sick? :lol2

:thumb

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

im sick!!! customers coming in for the body shop I cant help but rub there back window and think about putting some tint on there. it so great to finally have a job I enjoy doing :rollin

Guest darkdan

Ever get bored on your day off and start to think about what you can tint around the house?

"I think that mirror in the bathroom would really good as in bronze......maybe some 8 mil, just in case it falls off."

I'm guilty. whenever I see a car that has dots I immediately look how it was done, and if it looks good think "yeah we did that one" or whenever I see an accord or mercedes I look directly at the wings to see if they are all the way back.

oh and brakelight cutouts kill me, so yeah thats a little obsessive.

Guest FilmBlazer
Ever get bored on your day off and start to think about what you can tint around the house?

"I think that mirror in the bathroom would really good as in bronze......maybe some 8 mil, just in case it falls off."

:mad:mad:rollin

Tint your drink glasses so you can keep your beers n totties cold.

Archived