Tinting is an obsession and we all know it!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marco
me too and Friday afternoons :lol

thats the way mine are. Marco and I had this discussion last year :lol2

:inot I think, at that time we were the only ones to admit it or theres a big need for child laborers in the tint field :nope My girl has been with me since school ended. She gets more tips than I do which is great cause she pays for lunch :lol2

I think I have lost my obsession with tinting, I still look at other cars, not to tint... I want to do the PPF :lol2 That's my new obsession. I always think look at those chips, if you had PPF it would still look new :lol:lol

Guest willie
:lol2 I think, at that time we were the only ones to admit it or theres a big need for child laborers in the tint field :lol2 My girl has been with me since school ended. She gets more tips than I do which is great cause she pays for lunch :thumb

I think I have lost my obsession with tinting, I still look at other cars, not to tint... I want to do the PPF :lol2 That's my new obsession. I always think look at those chips, if you had PPF it would still look new :thumb:thumb

Hows the new ond doing Marco, if I remember right you have an infant.

Good to see you around :thumb

Guest Marco
Hows the new ond doing Marco, if I remember right you have an infant.

Good to see you around :lol2

Shes a little terror for her mom and an angel for me, daddy's girl all the way :thumb

She just turned 1 in April and my little tinter girl will be 10 this Wednesday :thumb

Willie hows your kids doing, does your boy want to tint yet or he doesn't mind his sisters doing all the work?

shwusyrtnts...you have issues :thumb

Archived