What do ya think

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks,

That reflective pops nicely at night.....

Thinking of doing it on my road sign too...... :poke

It's about 8x8ft...

Thing is, my biz name doesn't say "Trim Shop" or "Tint Shop",

I started as "The Leak Detective", auto waterleaks and wind noises, about 9.5 yrs. ago.

I have diversified through the years, but I am reluctant to change a name I have established for almost 10yrs....

Any ideas on a new name???? :poke

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Stick with whats working for ya, mabye just add underneath it "we also do............." whatever other services your offering. :poke:poke

Stick with whats working for ya, mabye just add underneath it "we also do............." whatever other services your offering. :poke:lol2

Yea, thought of that, I believe that's what I'll do, thing is, it's very difficult to list all our services without writing a book.

I.e. waterleaks, wind noises, trim repair, tint, graphics, convertible tops, upholstery,

brakes, a/c, state inspections, classic car restoration, blah ze blah ze blah, I can't think of it all at once... :?

I did finally, after 3 years, aquire a building permit to set up my new "trim shop" bldg. behind the brake and lube shop.

It's been a long haul of renting a crackerjack box next to the land I actually own.....

We will see if it goes smoothly, I'm sure there will be some hickups along the way to getting a cert. of occupancy.

I have to add a sidewalk, widen the drive entrance, add a fire hydrant and about 15 G's of landscaping...

We were annexed into the city limits a few years back and they expect the world from you for a small 2400SF shop..... :poke:lol2:lol2:lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:poke:?:poke tell em where's the "grandfather clause" :lol2:lol2

I hear ya, dealing with all that shiat can be a mess, and on the sign, just list your shop name, and then all your money makers :lol2:lol2

You mention grandfather clause and they look at you like they just seen a dog talk to them......They want the duckets$$$$, I understand they want to make our city beautiful, but dayum!!!

Give a guy a break, I create jobs and pay a shitton of taxes..... :poke

When I grow up, I'm running for mayor and fire all these aholes....... :poke

Archived