3% on everything!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

Because it's within a 24" swing of the door it HAS to be tempered to meet code. Unless its super super old and chances are, by now it would have been updated to meet the code.

Guest Marco

It may not be tempered. I know not all side lites are tempered just go to Home Depot and check it out. I did after seeing a show about break ins and the side lite was broken to unlock the door, I wanted side lites on my kitchen door but changed my mind after checking it out. :beer

judging by the black border shade that you can see I think it is dual pane, DD is probably right about it being tempered though.

yo 5-0, since its a good friend of yours I would recommend putting silver 20 on it, then you can layer limo, or anything else over that to give the super privacy.

depending on HOA's it still may be illegal, HOLLA

Guest darkdan

Usually they do because most door ways have an overhang so it should get some sort of shadow.

I've personally never seen a sidelight that wasn't tempered. It might even be a 36" swing of the door. Most windows directly above the door at tempered here too.

Plus, 5% won't give privacy at night. It's time for Frost Film.

Archived