New subforum idea?

I think cars like this Olds should be an a OLD CAR POS subforum so all of the novice tinters can see all of the problems connected with non profit cars like this one. :evileye.... Old Vets are PITA's but are $$rofitable and rewarding to work on.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So lets hear the horror story! :nope

:lol2 Not much to it really. I had no idea where to even start the attack on the back glass. It's really not all that bad except fpr a couple of spots right on the bottom of the curve. Tried 1 piece twice, then two piece twice. Just cooking film and blowin' $$ so I gave up, which I HATED. I ended up giving the custy $20 out of my pocket for her trouble and for gas due to the fact that she drove about 30 miles to get to the shop. Then I've got these people in the office looking at me like I'm just trying to get out of somthing. But they just have no idea what auto tinting entails. They just think if you can do one car, you can do 'em all. I love them all but they have no idea. :evileye Luckily soon I will be taking all of the calls and scheduling. They think this will add to my stress, but not nearly as much as being scheduled way too tight by someone who doesn't know what they're doing, then having them come in to tell me that the custy's on the phone wanting to know how much longer. Oh, and the next car's here and they're going to wait. Yeah, thanks, I'll take that extra stress.

Sorry so long, but I could rant on these office disconect issues much longer. Is overhead relly worth it? :spit

Archived