Defender 110 ,lwb 2007

Guest Motovation

Guest Motovation

Done one today at my local dealership , was my first time on a defender ,I must say its one of the most trickiest ones to date for me

This isnt the one I did but very similar,it has sliding rear quarters also no matrix on any of the rears.11 windows in total not inlcuding the front two.

I will post up the pictures once I get them off my mobile.

41_Landrover%20Defender%20110%20County%20station%20Wagon%20Pic%201.jpg

anyone else did one?

Guest naughtydog

Yep - those sliding windows are a pain in the ass and I removed the small port hole windows at the back, it is a pain to get the rubbr back in on those.

How did you go on with the sliders

Naughty

PS:- Can you fill in your location in your profile so we know where you are located .

Guest Motovation

Fxxked it the first time round took me two attempts on each slider, I had to look back and think basicly its a roll down on its side and took things from their.having to cut the film about 1mm in from the straight edge then try and do the same at the curved edge where the opener is bolted.I didnt think id be able to tint it withought removing any glass but I did.it turned out spotty dog aswell ;) was very pleased with it.

Guest Motovation

Their is no area you cannot get to on the defender.The rear window is a pain to with the heating element connections at either side at the bottoms.

Guest naughtydog
Their is no area you cannot get to on the defender.The rear window is a pain to with the heating element connections at either side at the bottoms.

Aagh..you must be the best ever then... :poop there is a small area where water removal is not guaranteed - it normally dries eventually.

Guest Motovation

:beer I wish.

I dread the day when another one comes along. took me 5 hours to do. I will go back to the dealership on tuesday to go round the edges I think.

Ah great. I have just had a guy ring me up wanting a 2005 Defender doing.

Knew they would be a pig, going to give him a crazy price I think and try and scare him off. If he agree's I will just take a day to do it and count the money at the end!

Not looking forward to it though

Archived