Precision Cut

MY BAD, I assumed that you allready had a plotter and it did not hit me until after I posted. You are way better off going with a local graphic supply outlet that sells plotters direct. They are close and can service your machine (in person) if you have any hardware issues rather than some software guy 1000 miles away (on the phone). Roland & Graphtec are always a solid choice while many other cheap cheap plotters will most likely leave you frustrated.

We use Tintronix in my shop and went from 5-6 cars a day max a few years ago to 15-20 cars a day. It would not be possable for us without Tintronix

Regards,

Paul

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest profiles are installed to your hard drive when Tintronix is installed you can make changes to them if you really wanted to for some reason and save them to your hard drive. You do not require an internet connection but it really is nice with the profile plugin that comes with Tintronix that allows you to open patterns from a simple drop down menu with makes & models and opens directly from the server.

I guess Accutint tech is what all the pattern makers use to digitize patterns for plotter use. My guess is that tinttronix is made up from patterns borrowed from all the other computer cut systems they were using over the years :dunno

Why would you take something that is not accurate, regurgitate it and try to sell it as accurate? The proper way of thinking in my opinion would be to create something superior and be proud of it. Tintronix patterns have all been made from vehicles by hand by Tintronix tested over and over again which is just a small part of the process that is ACCUCUT TECHNOLOGY that no other software can claim. Best of luck with that stealing other people stuff mentality though :dunno

Archived