Precision Cut

We have been useing the ComputerCut system for the last four years now. Three years ago we switched film manufacture to LLumar and now they are trying to sell us on the Precision Cut system.

Does anyone here use it? If so what are the pros and cons.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The temp. that's what's up here along with buisness. I've been buisier than a one legged man in an ass kickin contest between the shop and my side work. :lol6

cool dude can you elaborate? We use CC right now and Gary has his shiz together with that program. It's just that everyone else around here has the same thing. We already seperate ourselves from the competition with our products and quality installs and would like to advertise something different than everyone else.

CAnt say anything about Precision cut because I have never used it, but cc is a damn good program. I have used madicos first cut, and tint tek, and cc is better then both of those. Actualy a three legged dog with arthritis would be better then tint tek! That software is just horrible!

See if they will give you a 30 day free trial, and go from there. I would be surprised if it is any better then cc. That is a damn good program!

you ever in the shop on weds pro? I have off on weds each week, and still after all these years need to come out to your shop.

The temp. that's what's up here along with buisness. I've been buisier than a one legged man in an ass kickin contest between the shop and my side work. :dunno

cool dude can you elaborate? We use CC right now and Gary has his shiz together with that program. It's just that everyone else around here has the same thing. We already seperate ourselves from the competition with our products and quality installs and would like to advertise something different than everyone else.

If you want to truly have the most accurate patterns you need www.tintronix.com

Regards,

Paul

Tintronix has its own drivers for most plotters. Just email them and ask if it supports your brand of plotter. It also has HPGL standard drivers that most plotters use as a standard. TINTRONIX is the only software with Accucut technology that ensures accurate profiles that produce a professional finish every time.

Regards,

Paul

Archived